The article I posted was from a local newspaper.  It turns out the local
newspaper did not use the full article from the New York Times.  The full
story is copy restricted.  For those on AOL, you can find the full article by
doing a GOTO Health Services and then click or double click on Health News
icon.  Then click on the New York TImes.  It is easy to find and you can save
it to a file on your system to be read later (about four pages in length).

The full article is most interesting and I recommend everyone read it.

Regards,
Alan Bonander