Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 15:21:52 -0800
From: "Richard W. Fee" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Disability -  Webmaster Service

AN IDEA WHOSE TIME HAS COME
        Many of you represent organizations serving persons with
disabilities.  "Someone" said that the Net is doubling in size every 30
days. More and more organizations are developing or thinking about
developing Web sites as a method of providing information and
communicating with members(old and potential.

        "We" thought that it might not be a bad idea to set up a
Wedmaster service using persons with disabilities as the Webmasters. The
service is a regular company(supposed to make money) charging low, but
competitive rates.

        The Webmasters would:
                a. Design and implement your site to your specifications
                and:
                b. Provide ongoing maintenance,technical support,etc.
        (impassioned statement -too many sites have been
        developed and left sitting there AND we wonder why they
        don't get tremendous response. They have to be nutured
        and modified based on the comments from consumers. Sites
        should be updated weekly)
                and:
                c. Develop, implement and monitor your private listserv/
                newsgroup for your members.

        With modern technology, these Webmasters can be located anywhere
across the country. We will be working with local support groups to
identify and train these people.

        I have prepared a brief description of the service plus costs. It
can be found on  http://sonic.net/nilp/web.html

        We welcome your comments. Actually, we welcome YOUR BUSINESS.

Richard W. Fee