In my previous data about myself for the survey I forgot some info
that I wanted to include.  Name: Margaret Mates; new info:
Medications, add 1,000 mg calcium carbonate daily for prevention
of osteoporpsis.  Also add: exercise one hour 5 to 6 times per week;
consisting of various weight lifting exercises interspersed with
10 minute sessions on stationary bike at varying speeds and varying
resistances; 2 sets of exercises and 2 times on the bike.  Now send
me some memory enhancers....hope you don't have any trouble adding
this to previous info.