Hello all,
        Today's (Tues., Jan 23rd) NY Times science section (section C) has as
article about the "Brain in the Gut".  It seems upon reading (at least to me) to
have more implications for us with PD than what is explicitly said.

        The NYTimes has just come out (yesterday, I believe) with a cyberEdition
(with archives back to 1980) at: http://www.nytimes.com

        The blurb states as a special intro promo, no fees for the first 30 days
of operation.  You should be able to download the article for free (until Feb
22).  Haven't tried it out myself yet (I get a hard copy <G>).
                Gabriel Zwierski