Hello my name is Jill and my father has recently been diagnosed with PD,
this was my reason for joining the listserve.  I was wondering  if someone
could tell me about how long it might take for the affects of PD,
particullary the tremors, to totally affect someone?  My father has just
started with tremors in his right hand and it has moved to his whole arm.
Also what are some other affects of PD?  I do not know much about PD and I
am trying to find out more information?  Any information, help or

Thank-you,

Jill ([log in to unmask])