>We're not sure how to say the name, but we know
>what is it. It's first appearance may be in the form...........

>It's a thief  that turns seconds to minutes and
>minutes to hours. All this, and such an odd
>sounding name.  Bradykinesia.

Marvin:

Your posts are pretty intense these days; your words are powerful and sound
much more familiar than I care to admit to myself.

I wouldn't wish PD for my worst enemy....it's real tough.

I often feel that people such as yourself are more brave than I about
facing the reality of Parkinson's.

I'd usually insert something funny and encouraging if I could. Instead, I
feel like crying.

Your cyberspace PD-traveller,

David Boots