Alan,

Thanks for the update on Baker.  i've said we need to have one person with
PDvisit every Senator and Congressman to pass the Udall Bill.  Let me amend
that to say "or 10 Carol Waltons".
I just today received the NPF's Sidney Dorros Award at a ceremony featuring
Bill Langston as Guest speaker.  Let me be the first to nominate Carol for
next years award.  Please talk that up in California and let's muster the
testimonials necessary.  Its a little early  but lets get started anyhow. I
received this years award in recognition of my efforts but my nomination
was  championed by several local support group  leaders I work with
(Margie, Carol and Harry) I would think that support should exist out there
from what I've heard of her activities.

If you talk to Bev Steward tell her I said hello