From:   Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf of Joyce
Tames
Sent:   Friday, January 26, 1996 5:40
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Help with walking

Chris,  Ill bet u hav no problms walking up/down steps either  !!!!?????

I dont kno the exact med terms but it relates somehow to a linearity brain
process.

Part of and the easiest part of my dialy excersise is to walk up and down my
18 stairs.
But when I reach the top/bottom I somehow dont move as easy and many time
just freeze.    If I tire from the steps...I get to my kitchen where I have
12" tiles and again I find it easier to walk in the squares.

Its been written up and even here on the list there has been some thread
discussions about marking your floors with 18" squares of blue tape.    Ask
and someone may remember the details.

Joyce