>Your posts are pretty intense these days; your words are powerful and sound
>much more familiar than I care to admit to myself.
>
>I wouldn't wish PD for my worst enemy....it's real tough.
>
>I often feel that people such as yourself are more brave than I about
>facing the reality of Parkinson's.
>
>I'd usually insert something funny and encouraging if I could. Instead, I
>feel like crying.
>
>Your cyberspace PD-traveller,
>
>David Boots

David,

Cry if you feel like it for a few minutes.  It sometimes helps.  Then wipe
your face and start planning your next movement if that's what you have to
do in order to make it (your next move, that is).  Don't give up though.
God still has plans for you or you wouldn't still be here.  And all of us on
the PD list still value your input.  Hang in there.

Nancy Walker