To all fellow insomniacs, here is the positive side of getting up at 4:AM:

1)  You get to read the paper first before any one else gets it.
2)  It is very quiet and peaceful at that hour.
3)  You can watch every sun rise.
4)  You can catch up on your computer studies and E-Mail.
5)  If you still have a job you can work at home without being disturbed.
6)  You can catch a movie on HBO, Cinemax or Showtime without interruptions.
7)  You can learn a new hobby or skill.
8)  You have time to think.
9)  You get to have the first cup of coffee out of the pot. ( My favorite
thing!)
10) You can listen to a new music selection ( with ear phones of course )
with out being
      disturbed.

Have a great week end and "Go Steelers!"

Boyd in Memphis  [log in to unmask]

" I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet!