When I arrived at work this morning and checked my e-mail messages to me
suprise I had 25 new messages.  I could not beleive all the mail I received
and the replies to my first message.  I really appreciate the encouragement
and information people sent me about PD.  This is all so new to me, my
father and the rest of my family.  One concern I have is how my father is
dealing with this.  At first he seemed to be in denial, now he has accepted
the fact that he has PD but does not mention or talk to us about it.  I
don't know if there is anything I can do to help him?  I am kind of afraid
to approach him since I do not know how he will take it and he is a little
on the moody side these days.  Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thank-you again for all your help in support, I am glad I found this!!!!!

-Jill ([log in to unmask])
  25/my father 51-just diagnosed