Roberta,
My husband and I both agree that I have experienced personality changes as a
result of the progression of my PD.

Most notable is that I am happier spending time by myself working on things
as opposed to always working with others.

My desire "to go", to be involved is much diminished.  I am content to work
at my own pace at home and frequently too tired to participate in evening
events.

Less anxiety.  More relaxed....

Depression was a problem at times prior to diagnosis and still is a problem
occasionally..........more of a frustration than a
depression..............never had desire to physically harm myself or others.

Rita