My doctor wanted to start me on Zoloft for depression.  I said I don't know
why, I am not depressed.  I tried for a month and I told him I saw no change.
 He asked me to ask my wife.  She definitely thought the change was a
signficant improvement.

She told me that I was suffering great frustration because of the things that
I can't do anymore.  With Zoloft I was not so up tight.

After a year I complained to the doctor that I was taking too many pills.  He
said let's drop the Zoloft for a month but don't tell your wife.  After two
weeks she asked if I had run out of Zoloft!!