I have a younger and an older brother with PD. One is 72 yrs old & the
other turned 80 just today.
We are of Italian descent, born in Massachusetts but our father was born
in Italy in the Province of Potenza, about 100 miles or so due East of
Naples. I mention this for I have read that PD is somewhat prevalent not
too distant from this area of Italy. Any comments anyone?
Another thing that bugs us-- after World War II  my two brothers lived
about one mile apart and close to a lake. Every summer the town would
spray DDT to control mosquitoes- and they saturated the area pretty well.
Any comments on this, anyone
My older brother retired at 70 and had PD coming on just prior to
retirement. He has been in a wheelchair most of this time pretty much
frozen up between PD & Arthritis. And in a great deal of pain most of the
time.  My younger brother is not so bad, he walks around the area outside
every
good weather day. He shakes & has trouble writing but he drives locally
around his suburban town.

Regards

Frank Yasi  [log in to unmask]