Hello Alan
read ur msg a little late but nevertheless  maybe I can offer some relief to
ur wife's foot cramps.

Before I started to liquidify my 10/ 25/100/daily Sinemets I suffered greatly
frm toe/foot cramps.    The formula is 100cc or OJ for each 25/100 pill and
divide the sum into the total number of hours from very first dose (which
should be a double) till the last.   This number will be the number of CC's
she can drink each hour.  If she comes down too hard from one drink to
another...she can tweek the formula by drinking 1/2 the hourly amount every
half-hour.

I started this method on my neuro's suggestion the first saturday in
November.   Although not 100% better, its more than 85%    WOW    Now if I
get cramps, they dont last as long.  Furthermore, my PD  is all in my
legs...freezing, stiffness etc.

I usually can tell when cramping (might) occur because I get a severe
tingling (like your foot falling asleep)   At that time I take two ATIVAN and
a Motrin IB.  The Ativan acts to calm me down and the Motrin is an
anti-inflamitory.  (BTW) I am slowly substituting the Motrin for Percoset.
  The Percoset is not an anti inflamitory.

PLEASE DO NOT DO ANY OF THIS WITHOUT REFERRING FIRST TO UR NEURO.

Hope this will be of some help to her

What city to you guys live in.

Joyce  51F/11yrs

joyce44