Dick, I like the idea of trained therapists workingwith a support group
on-going,to deal with feelings--it would take time, and might cost money,
but I agree the "normal/average" support group isn/t  prepared or qualified to
deAL with these issues in depth. We have had a social worker talk wbout depress
ion, but in a one shot deal there's no chance for the trust to develop that
enables folks to really share feelings. We find it'ds hard even when  we
divide the group,CGs with CGs and PDs with PDs-- time is part ofd theproblem--
therewould have to be a committment to continuing for a while on that theme.
Camilla Flintermann, retired counselor, CG for Peter76/6+