We were pleased to establish our first tentative connection in a proposed
people-to-people travelers network. We hope to meet a  PD couple from
Nebraska, when they attend a seminar near our home in the Philadelphia/Valley
Forge area in June.

The PD couple we met in Naples, Florida recently expect to be in Atlantic
City this summer;  and we plan to host them there at our condo.

So far, no responses yet from PD associates on Louisville, KY
wheree we will be visiting our grandchildren (and their parents) from early
Feb. thru Derby Day in May. Marilyn and I are eager to meet and sharee
expereiences with bluegrass PD's
(recalling the wonderful PD group we met in Las Vegas a year
earlier)

All responses will be answered promptly......

                                                                 Cordially,,,
  David
                                                                   of Dave n
Lyn