Is there any clear indication of the (pd symptoms) that react positivley to
this process.

Realizing that the major benefit of Palladotomy is the relief of tremor and
Fetal transplant is not an option due to contraversy and the time needed to
(maybe) see results,  I am VERY interested in what alternative is available
to eleviate my situation.

Although L>S> has helped, I am still on 32 other pills beside Vit C & E.   My
PD has settled from my hips down to my toes.

FREEZING,  STIFFNESS      now only occassional toe/foot cramping

Did I see that this procedure was being done in New York City??   Any info
would be appreciated.

Joyce