--PART.BOUNDARY.0.17542.mail06.mail.aol.com.823146966

PLEASE CONSIDER MY REQUEST FOR INFORMATION; ALL REPLIES ARE
WELCOME.

--PART.BOUNDARY.0.17542.mail06.mail.aol.com.823146966

Hi Everyone,
=0D
I have been following the listserv and reading messages for quite some ti=
me.
I have
not sent anything because I didn't feel I had anything to contribute, but=

much to
learn.  My mother (63) was diagnosed with PD approx. 6 yrs. ago.  Since t=
hen
her =

PD symptoms have progressed rapidly.  Her main problems right now are tre=
mor
and dose failure.  Recently I read on the listserv of diluting sinemet in=
 O.
J.  I'm =

assuming this is to even out the meds and help with the on/off  effect.
Please =

correct me if I'm wrong.  Also I was wondering where this idea originated=

from, if =

it was done with a physicians guidance, and why it's mixed with O. J. as
opposed
to some other liquid?  I mentioned this to my mother's phsician and he di=
dn't
know =

anything about it.  Also we are cautiously looking into Pallidotomy.  Any=

information
on this and insurance coverage would be helpful.
=0D
Thanks for all your help,
Renee
=0D

--PART.BOUNDARY.0.17542.mail06.mail.aol.com.823146966--