The exchange concerning chasing DDT trucks is intriguing while perhaps still
only speculative with respect to causal relationship to PD.   I too chased
the mosquito fogging trucks during the 1950's.  At age forty-one (five years
ago) I developed autonomic nervous system dysfunction, manifested as
near-syncope, episodic severe hypotension especially with exercise,
dizziness, episodic signs of mild to moderate basilar insufficiency and
objective evidence of mild cerebral blood flow abnormalities... in all a
rather odd lot of symptoms with no cardiovascular or cerebrovascular
abnormalities on angiography.  I have often been curious about the role of
pesticides, lead, and laboratory chemical exposure in the development of
these problems.  It is something to contemplate at least.  I wonder about
the chemical exposure history of others.

Regarding the post that follows... Jeff Jones may be correct.  However,
given the known neurotoxicity of many common chemicals, his not having
developed problems is no more proof that the chemical exposure does not have
a cause and effect relationship than the anecdotal reports mentioned herein
prove that they do.  I'm still interested in these anecdotes.

Don Ball