Just wanted to add something else to the discussion on how to learn about
the internet.  ROADMAP is good if you have time to read it all.  I've gotten
through about half of it since the first of January but have put it on hold
for now.  The same guys who did ROADMAP have another email list called
TOURBUS.  Each week they review things of interest on the internet.  I get
at least one message a week, sometimes two.  Again, the problem is finding
the time to read them and look at the sites the talk about.  But I do read
one now and then and I always learn something from the ones I do read.  This
is the way to subscribe (I believe).  Let me know if you have a problem.

Send your message to:

Yes, it is on the AOL listserv but it doesn't cost anything to subscribe
(other that what you are already paying)

In the body of your message type

        subscribe tourbus (your first name) (your last name)

Paren's are not required.

Goodluck!!

Nancy Walker