Just a quick note to let you all know I spoke with Loma Linda Hospital a few
minutes ago and they told me Tony's ALREADY gone home after a successful
pallidotomy.  Now with the AVERAGE Parkie, I'd question what "successful"
means... But since I know Tony wouldn't let Dr. Iacono get away with anything
other than a whopping big success, <smile> I'm gonna presume Tony'll be out
dancing tomorrow! (If not tonite!) <grin>

WAY TO GO, TONY!!!  And welcome to "the club."

GROUP HUG TIME!!  Every body give a biiiiig huggle all 'round. <gigggling>

Barb Mallut