Joanne

am very interested in the surgery your husband had in Grenoble-- would be
grateful for any information you have concerning it. MY neuro says  I would
be a good candidate for surgery and I prefer to have have something removable
put into my brain than something taken out. You can EMAIL me direct if you
like--have a FAX but would need to know when you would call so I can turn it
on.                                                          Ellen