I have heard so much about the British levodopa/Eldepryl mortality study and
all kinds of opinions about it. Has anyone asked the researchers things like
what were the ages of the subjects, both the living and the dead? What were
the causes of death?  How long had the subjects had PD? This sounds much
like a classic
"after this, therefore because of this" type of reasoning with very few
controls. It seems that the study needs some hard questions asked of it  .
Until they are answered, there are a lot of people receiving benefit from
Eldepryl who don't know whether to take it or not. We need answers.
David Moreland
David L. Moreland