Diane,
As an engineer (not a medical person) whose wife has PD and has had
hallucinations and significant delusions, I can say that clozaril has helped. I
would suggest that you ascertain that, in fact your father does have Lewy Body
by seeing medical people who have experience in PD and related diseasesymptoms.
The regular neurologist just does not have enough exposure to the variations
that this miserable disease can have. There is a Dr. Calne in Vancouver who has
an excellent reputation. If you need more info on him I can get it for you if
you let me know.
Good luck!
Irv Williams