Jeff:

Thanks for the lists re: where to find info about colostomies.  I've already
accessed a newsgroup and connected with people who may be able to help.

BTW, Mom _finally_ called the agency re: nighttime help.  She's "allowing" me
to follow up on this.  I think it was a combinatiion of pure frustration and
exhaustion, and reading the postings I gave her from the CARE group, and MY
coming down hard about what she was doing to herself and hence to all of us
that finally did it.  Thanks to all for the encouragement.

Roni