Lee Jackson --

Normally I tend to respond to multiple postings with some annoyance,
but it's clear that you've picked the lists to which you made this
posting with some care, and it's not really spam.  I'll be
interested to see if anyone on CASLL responds. As the owner of the
list, though, I'm curious as to how you found it and why you picked
it to post to.

> I'm doing a project on document indexing, and I'm interested in
> locating information on natural language indexing systems(i.e.,
> similar to Lycos, Yahoo, etc.) in as many languages as possible.
> I am particularly interested in non-English-specific search
> directories.

                                   -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_ HOMEPAGE: www.StThomasU
Department of English      )_ __)_|_)__ __)   .ca/Faculty/hunt.htm
St. Thomas University        |  )____) |  EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
Fredericton, New Brunswick___|____|____|____/  FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          \                / PHONE: (506) 363-3891