One (hopefully) final comment on Neiman-Marcus and their restaurant policies
(OK.. this isn't exactly 'bout them cookies).

My mom worked at the Beverly Hills Neiman-Marcus from the day it opened and
for a good ten years after that.  Errrrrr... in the lingerie department, least
anyone is curious.  I used to meet her there for lunch all the time, and we'd
eat in the upstairs restaurant.   There were a coupla-three occasions over the
years when they served something that I thought my family'd enjoy ,and when I
asked for the recipes, they always cheerfully gave 'em to me.  AND it was
always given FREE!  Further, they always had it broken down for servings of 6
or 8 persons, instead of hundreds such as the restaurant would use.

Believe me, you'll NEVER find a more customer service-oriented business than
N-M, and that  was merely another "service" to them.

Barb Mallut