To all:  Thanks for listening...when speaking of Parkin-
son's and going through it you are living a real exper-
ence that life teaches you and nobody wants to learn it.
I am experiencing a case of lethargy (please..no religion)
I have my own.  You think people out there just don't
care.  Well music is a good cure all.  Go out and get
yourself a CD player and buy Hank Williams song "I'm
for Love" on his greatest hits album.  He says it all in
one song.  Too much stress in this world.

Wondering the why for all of this...I won't say it but
I will bull....I thank god for my husband.

Susan Michael