 Date sent:      Sun, 4 Feb 1996 05:48:25 -0600
 From:           "P. Schark" <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject:        Re: Meals and LS

 Alan,

 Came across something in my new diet/supplement regimen that might be
 useful to you and others with on/off problems after meals.  I noticed
 that I was not "off" as often or as severely after eating, and when I
 questioned my doctor, she said it was probably because of Formula 115, a
 mixture of pancreatin, papain, ox bile, and cellulase (sounds yucky,
 doesn't it?).  It's a digestive aid, and it stands to reason that
 something that makes digestion more efficient would also deliver
 medication more efficiently.  It might be worth a try.  I get my supply
 from her, but you could inquire at a health food store.

 I also ran your "ginger" suggestion by her and she agreed  that it could
 be helpful.  She suggested just using a dash in whatever I was cooking up.
 Now, if I could only get rid of  my distonia....

 Regards,

 Pat