     Hi.  My dad is 68, PD+ diagnosed 1992.  He took a major turn for the
     worse 3 weeks ago, mixing up dreaming & reality and just stopping
     walking (from a very slow, but unassisted pace).  He's been in the
     hospital (NYU & Rusk rehab center) since then and is now taking 25/100
     Sinamet x 4 plus 20 mg tacryn (Cognex)  x 4.  Also doing lots of
     occupational & physical therapy.  Result is he's in better shape than
     he has been for over a year. (!)  Walking for hours unassisted.
     Fairly cheerful,  Using the phone, using the bathroom.  Dr says it
     could be 2 months like this or it could be years.  I figure this
     information could be helpful, and would appreciate hearing from anyone
     w/similar situations or questions.
                                        -- Howard