Hello List members,
My name is Bill Harper and I have been lurking on the fringe of the list for
about 15 months.  I have been lurking here because my dad- Bill Harper Sr has
 PD.  Even though  I am a pharmacist with a head full of medical journal
information I have found that the best and most useful information comes from
those whom are experiencing the problem and are actively seeking the
solution.  I have contributed little to the list and I have taken much.  I
speak up once more to seek the experience of those of you who have had a
pallidotomy or know the stories of those who have.   Over the past year I
have read most on the info in the archives concerning pallidatomy--but I
still feel we need the personal stories of each of our member who has had the
procedure done.  What was it like before  the procedure.  What happened and
what is it like now??    I again ask for this info at this time because my
dad is scheduled for  a pallidotomy in about 2 months.  I print and forward
as much info to my dad as possible but he has requested that I ask
specifically
about your experience with pallidotomy.  I will file all responses I get from
this post and will post collectively at a later date.  I want to thank David
Moreland and Barb Mallut for the help you have already given us
You may post here--or e-Mail  me at  [log in to unmask]
---My Dad has been selected at St Louis under  Dr Henderson

Thanks again,
Bill Harper Jr