        I would appreciate comments/suggestions from any fellow member of
the Exchange Network who is using (or has used) chelation therapy as to its
effectiveness in treating Parkinson's Disease.  I'm in the early stages of
PD, currently using Eldepryl and Klonopin for muscular aches.  I just
started to take vitamins specifically to discourage cell oxidation and
harmful actions of free radicals.

        I'm considering trying chelation therapy here in Hawaii.  Have any
of you been treated by a doctor here in "paradise" (or know of a doctor)
with good results?  If so--who is the physician?

        As we say in the islands, "mahalo nui loa"--which is Hawaiian for
"thank you very much."

        Robyn Johnson  winner @maui.net