Matthias asked,
>do you know the indication for Sinemet (L-dopa and carbi-dopa)?
>My mother is under medical treatment with Madopar=AE (L-dopa and benzerazid)

In all that I have read Sinemet and Madopar work the same, they both have
the same active ingredent, L-dopa and differ only in the DDC inhibitor used.
(carbidopa vs. benzerazid). In your country Sinemet is called Isicom or Nacom.

Regards Liquid Sinemet;  It is not necesssary to crush sinemet tablets to
prepare the liquid form, just pop them into the water bottle, they will
dissolve very fast on their own.  The vit. C in crystal form instead of
tablets dissolves quickly also.

Greg Johnson