Dear Bill & all the rest of you webbies,

Pallidotomy has been a good choice for me. Since my surgery, my life has turned
around. Pre-op, most of the time I was exhausted & immobile. When the meds did
kick in, I gyrated like a scarecrow in a tornado from the meds-induced
dyskinesias.
Post-op, I can do everything I like almost whenever I wish. I still have
occasional fatigue, but the diskynesias are very mild, and I'm no longer
embarrassed by my former exaggerated movements.

I travel (Bahamas sailing trip with my buddies, drive all around Israel  with my
family [no mean feat - the  drivers there are all certifiable]), and my wife &
family are all thrilled.

Of course, surgery is risky business; however, the upside here is real. Just ask
my kids.

Good luck, whatever you decide.

Best regards,

William Berman