Dear Everyone,

I'm sorry that one of our members on this list had an unfortunate experience
with AOL, and I'm glad it was averted.  DEFINITELY REPORT these kinds of
attempts at invading your privacy immediately to whatever service you belong
to.  While the originator of that particular letter was not genuine, I
believe that AOL is, and I'm sure they will do all that they can to trace the
perpetrater.

In the meantime, for those of you with AOL, how about some good news for a
change?  They have scheduled a guest speaker who will be answering questions
about Parkinsons.  His name is Dr. Ronald Wilson and he will be appearing in
the Main Stage at 7 PM EST.  The instructions say to go to KEYWORD: CENTER
STAGE.

Since I am overseas and tomorrow's a work day for me, I can't stay up for the
duration, but perhaps someone who can will be able to take notes and post the
main points or any new information to the list?  Just a suggestion, and I
hope this will prove beneficial for at least some of you out there.

Sincerely,
Valerie D. Brown