Delana,

 I didn't go on disability. I am still working as an industrial appraiser
for the Oregon Department of Revenue. For about a year prior to mY PVP I was
limited to all Offfice duty doing busywork. Since the PVP I have received
industrial assingments. I plan to continue working as long as possible. It
may not work for everyone to this extent. but it is working for me. If a
person has the same problem with dyskunesia that I had a PVP seemed to be
the only choice.
HOpe this is helpful.

David Moreland

>>There was
>>little middle ground. I was to the point that I was going to go on
>>disability.
>
>I am curious as to whether you did go on disability before or after your
>surgery or whether you still are in the work force. Is pallidotomy something
>a person should consider if they want to continue working? Thanks for your
>response.
>
>Delana Vaughan

David L. Moreland