Hi, I am new to list but have been reading your messages for past week.
I have basically three questions:
    First let me say I am 50 yrs old and have had PD for approximately
15 years and went on disability 16 months ago. I am located in
Frederick Md.

1) Does anyone else mix the dosages of sinemet- I take 1/2 50/200cr in
the morning  then use 25/100 4 times during day and one 50/200 at
bedtime. This has helped control dyskinesia. Also take permax and
amantadine 2xday.

2) At night when I close my eyes its like a bright light is shinning on
my face and I have to open my eyes to the darkness.  this usually only
lasts about 5 min. but Dr. has no idea .

3) Am I paraniod or do thers feel doctors give more lip service than
care. No offence but I go to Dr. and they say- Yup, you have PD  come
back in 3-6 months. I have seen many drs. and very few seem to listen
to what I say or act like they even believe me. It is depressing
because aalways seems as though something is always changing.
I hope it allright to post and ask for info such as this.

    Would like to hear from others about these or any other topics.
John Kraft ([log in to unmask])