                                 RTK.NET Mail 120338   Feb  1 22:17:14 1996

Recently Dick posted asking about data from companies that might be available
through the
freedom of information act.  The system my account is on, rtk.net (for "Right
to Know") has quite a bit of environmental data available, and I know it
at least includes the EPA's Toxic Release Inventory data as well as lots of
information for environmental activists.  If anyone is interested in
checking it out, you can send email to "[log in to unmask]" to request an account.
You can telnet to it, or if you're in the Washington, D.C. area, it's a
local call.

Hopefully those of you interested in doing more research might find some
useful information there.

Sherri Cave