Hello everybody!
I'm Kivanc from Turkey!And I'm 25 years old,have been a PD for 13 years,since
12 years old!In Turkey some sort of medicine cannot be found!I have been
to USA and my doctor,Melvin Yahr from Mount Sinai Hospital,recommended me
SINEMET.Since I Have been taking it I feel myself better.But the diffuculty
exists in order to have this medicine Ishould pay a lot of money to USA FOR
sinemet.And our government is really to busy with their own problems.They
don't have any time to think of importing such medicine.And most of the patients
do not have the same chance which I have.Most of them don't know this medicine.
They are not able to learn the developments as well.But I want to tell you
that I managed to beat Parkinson,the only problem of me is that:I have to take
my pills and I have to live with them.I surprised all the doctors in Turkey.
I recovered from P.I graduated from university this year and I am working now.
I wish all of you to recover from P.Maybe,my advantage is being too young and
also to intend to live.
I also want to know and to learn the improvements in PD.
Bye-bye!
Kivanc Torun
M.E.T.U.Ankara
Tel:2101298 Fax:2101411