Hollow let me introduce myself,

In July 1991 i was diagnose with Parkinson's disease at the age of 48.
Although i am still working as am Electrical Engineer - Manufacturing
Systems i find each day to be a challenges to continue.  My most
disabling symptoms are stiffness of the right arm, tremor in the right
hand, slowness and depression.

I am in the process of a divorce after 13 years of marriage. This has
been very stressful for me, because i am now all along and feel very
rejected. My medications are not working well (Sinemet, Permax, &
Eldepryl)they make me drowse.  Antidepressant medications cause side
effects that worsen my PD symptoms.

Information on the following topics would be appreciated:

        1) ECT treatment for depression in PD

        2) Manganism (the silent epidrmic)

        3) MMT  (Methylcyclopentadienyl Manganese Tricarbonyl)

Have a nice day,

Bob