I am a new subscriber of this list. My name is Antonio and I am from=20
Barcelona (Spain).I am very interested about parkinson because my mother has=
=20
it. She is 61 and she was diagnosed as having parkinson's 15 years ago.=20
Until 1992 her life was bearable, but now she has big problems to walk ( the=
=20
illness has damaged only her legs, and they are always trembling or very=20
stiff). Consequently, she dreams about surgical operation that changes her=
 life.
She has tried to have a pallidotomy, but surgeons said the problems of this,=
=20
like speech problems, but she is going on asking about some solution.
We knew last year about an special solution made in Cuba, where there is an=
=20
special centre that works with human foetus. I don not know details about=20
it, but I am very interested to know the opinion of everybody who can give=
=20
me information like if is true it is the best system to improve the illness,=
=20
if Cuba is the sole country with this technique, if you think it is not=20
morality acceptable,etc.
I would very grateful of all kind of information of you. Thanks and sorry=20
for my bad english.=20

                       Antonio J. Molina
                      Sabadell (Barcelona)
                            ESPA=D1A