                     HOT TAMALES
Pedro had built up a thriving business, selling hot tamales at a roadside
stand in Texas. One day his brother-in-law,Juan, asked him: "How's
business?" Pedro said: "Fine,I've been able to open a savings account at
the bank." Juan said:"Would you loan me fifty dollars?" Pedro:"Sorry,Juan,I
have an agreement with the bank. They don't sell tamales and I don't make
loans."

Ken Brousseau Sr. [log in to unmask] --Care Giver--
If you see a person without a smile, give that person one of yours and
remember, too, that laughter is good medicine and has no bad side effects.