Welcome, Kivanc Torun in Turkey!  I have never heard of anyone
getting PD at the age of 12--Your positive attitude and the
way you have been helped by Sinemet is great. There seem to be other
countries like Turkey where resources are limited or unavailable. Is
there any way you could use your energy and information to work with
other PD patients to get better resources? In America, we have a
saying, "In union there is strength". In any case, I am glad things are
going well for you.
Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter,76/6+yrs, Oxford,Ohio