Janet Anderson and Ronald Vetter:

Thanks for posting the interesting finding of our "interval" timer.  I liked
Ron's comments about calling it the "short term memory" area.  I do not work
with intrerval times as much as I depend on my short term memory.

In today's paper was also an article called "Age takes toll on brain tissue
faster in men, research says"

Here is a short paragraph of the article.

The findings could partly explain why men die, on average, 10 years younger
than women...  "I think it's quite well understood that men are more
dispensable as they grow older," he said.  "This may be a mechanism to ensure
that unneeded things don't stay around."  Ruben C. Gur of U of Penn Med Cntr.

This guy, if it is one, obviously has problems of self esteem.

Well, it doesn't settle much concerning the differenes between male and
female.

Regards,
Alan Bonander
San Francisco Bay Area