Thanks to you and Bill for sharing his message to the Bureau of Policy and
Whatever... In my opinion, there's one thing which might be added for those
planning on sending such a letter and to whom it applies.

In his message,  Bill refers to his pallidotomy returning him to an activ
elfie and cites his ability to return to sports such a skiing. (Which is
wondeful to hear, Bill!  WAY TO GO!).

I suggest that additional impact might be made on the govenrnmental watchdog
agency if those of us who were, prior to the surgery, on Social Security
Disability and/or Medicare and are now working and drawing in a salary and no
longer need governmental subsidy of any kind should point THAT out.  That this
is BECAUSE of our having had a Medicare-paid pallidotomy!

Speaking for myself, I now have a wonderful, well paying job wihch I NEVER
could have handled prior to my 10/24/94 pallidotomy!  And had Medicare not
paid for that surgery, I wouldn't have been able to have it in the first
place.

BTW... my mother is also writing in about this as she knows what it was like
for me prior to the surgery and sees me living and working once again.

Barb Mallut