Pat,

I don't know what is causing your problems, but when asthma and PD decide to
see which one can cause the most problems witth me, I just reach over and put
on my "blue glasses" and within seconds life is back under control.   It is a
known fact that the color blue is an antianxiety color.   It has a calming
effect.

If I didn't have the blue glasses I would most likely be at the ER.  The last
 time I went to the ER I had a staff(sp) infection.  They treated my asthma
with four treatments plus an X-ray.  The infection was ignored.  The cost was
$1,600.  That is what they tried to charge my insurance company.  Blue
glasses sure are alot less expensive.

Regards,
Alan Bonander
San Francisco Bay Area