Hi Joyce,

Every time I see a message from you I see your list of meds.

Meds:  10 x L>S>   + 1/2 teaspoon of Ascorbic Acid
           16 X Permax
            9  X Parlodel
            7  X Sin. CR
          2.5 X Clozaril

I have always wondered why you take both Permax and Parlodel.  Permax is a D1
and D2 agonist where Parlodel is a D2 agonist and  a D1 amtagonist (if I
recall corectly).  Both have side effects that are similar; low blood
presure, hallucinations, etc.  Then I see you are taking Clozaril.  This drug
is know to interfere with the binding of dopamine at both D1 and D2
receptors.  There are many cautrions given for Clozaril which I am sure you
are aware.  I am not in a PDR reading mode this morning.  It just looks like
you are taking a drug to combat other drug side effects.  I could use some
enlightenment if possible.

Regards,
Alan Bonander
San Francisco Bay Area