Pat, my first note was sent in the middle of the night (habitual insomnia
in PD). This morning I looked up in good old Merck and sure enough, it
has a 2-page discussion of the subject, as well as description elsewhere
of some effective drugs. Unfortunately the most potent are MAO inhib-
itors which are off limits to PD patients; but others, such as
tricyclic antidepressants, are OK. I suggest you review those texts
before consulting a psychiatrist. I have recommended before that
everyone should own a Merck Manual and now repeat that advice.
Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403