I apologize for not remembering your name/phone number.  U gav it to me but I
changed hard drives and somehow it got wiped away.

My name is Chuck,  C>G> for Joyce.

I was in Israel last week on business and plan to return again on a regular
basis.  It would have been nice to have even spoken with you by phone or if
mutually convenient to have met personally.  I was near Hertzilya, so I
stopped at the medical facility but they dont have a movement disorder group.
 I was looking for info on the two new meds
that were mentioned in some previous list message.

I havent seen you on the list lately so Im taking this route to reach you.
thanks for your reply

Email to